We move – your family.
Nursery, work, school, deadlines, bed times: Moving a family must be planned perfectly, to avoid upsetting the daily routine excessively. Our removal team is aware of the particular challenges and knows exactly what is important.
Whether it is about choosing a suitable removal date or advice regarding the appropriate packaging material, our family business with decades of experience is available to actively support you and manage your move.
What Hagmann Umzüge can do for you:
- free and personal advice/calculation on-site
- labelling of your removal goods
- preparation of a list of removal goods
- professional packing and unpacking of your removal goods
- professional selection and provision of all packaging materials
- loading of the furniture van and transportation to the destination
- unloading of the removal goods from the HGV into the new flat
In addition, we are happy to offer additional services:
- dismantling and assembly of your furniture and home accessories, e.g. curtain rails
- painting work in the old and the new flat
- electrical work, e.g. installation of light fixtures and electrical appliances
- carpentry work to adapt your furniture and your kitchen to the new rooms
- interior decorator for floor coverings and curtains
- cleaning work in the old and the new flat
- professional disposal of worn-out furnishings, removal boxes as well as bulky items
For a move to Switzerland, some special features apply, on which we are happy to advise you in detail – by telephone or in person.
To begin with: We require the following documents for a move to Switzerland:
- signed customs power of attorney (original)
- identity card (copy)
- rental agreement for the new flat (copy)
- employment contract (copy)
- signed investment application (original)
- residence permit/foreigner's identity card (copy)
- list of removal goods with date and signature
- declaration on the value of the removal goods
- if a vehicle is to be transferred: motor vehicle registration document, motor vehicle title document (copy), declaration of value
- registration in Switzerland (copy)
- deregistration in previous place of residence (copy)
Contact us now: Arrange a free appointment – also at short notice. We advise you on–site and prepare an individual offer, matching your requirements.
You can contact us by telephone +49 (731) 9 46 10 - 0 or by completing our contact form.